SOLUTIONS is a growing library of posts covering personal and leadership development in education. It provides:
- Coaching questions to keep you and your people developing and on track
- Prompts about the facets of emotional intelligence behind the
situations you and your people are facing
- Reminders about the impact of everyone’s Coacting Style
So it’s likely that within a few minutes, you’ll feel relieved, connected and more confident to deal with the situation, and, to manage your feelings about it.
Just some of the SOLUTIONS you’ll have access to:
- It’s a lonely job being a headteacher
- You can please some of the people some of the time
- Anxious times
- Still at work when you’re at home
- Imposter syndrome
Each SOLUTION has:
- a main theme
- self coaching questions
- questions for you to use and adapt when you coach your people
- questions for you to use and adapt for those people you report to or who are in authority to you
- links to exercises to change awareness and behaviour
- simple prompts to remind you of style differences
With so many how-tos at your fingertips, you’ll never feel stuck again on what steps to take to move forward.
How it works:
- You sign up via the link below and get immediate access to one year’s worth of SOLUTIONS.
- You’ll receive an email link to a brand new SOLUTION every 2 weeks during term time (20 per academic year)
- You will be sent a reminder so that you can choose to renew your membership annually.